Friday, April 1, 2011

Seeing is believing

I try to catch a few minutes of the news every morning before Asa and I head out the door, and thank goodness I was watching Fox 5 this morning. The video is almost indescribable so I'll just paste the code in here for you to view yourself, and please do take the time to view it, it's well worth it!

I will say that generally I don't think I'm a person who laughs at others or makes fun of them. I do crack jokes but never maliciously and I feel slight awful about sharing this video because honestly, I'm not sharing it because her dancing was inspirational or beautiful. I'm sharing it because it made me laugh not only because of her outfit, her pirouettes, the balloons tied to her body or the time she tumbles onto her rump, but also because the interviewee can't keep herself from laughing and the news anchors in the studio are dumbstruck about what to say and also can't help but laugh.

It's been a long week and we could all use a bit of laughter so here is my Friday gift to you:

DANCING FOOL

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, when she fell on her ass it was great, my guess is she is on acid and was up all night

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was wonderful! I kept wondering if all the balloons were supposed to be popping or if that was a wardrobe malfunction.

    ReplyDelete