Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Observations

Last night Jeff and I went out to birthday gathering at French bistro in Georgetown. It wasn't out first night out since the baby was born, but it was the first time I actually looked "sexy" in oh, about 20 months or so. Through some miracle the remainder of my baby belly bulge was masked by my trusty old Banana Republic wrap dress, and in fact I think my breastfeeding boobs managed to enhance the overall effect of the dress. I actually needed a safety pin to keep the deep-V neck closed to prevent providing an X-rated show. That's definitely been a perk of having a baby, the boobs might hurt like hell but they sure do open doors and get me the things I want, if only I had the energy to use them to really manipulate men like I used ... I guess B, C, or DDD breasts are breasts and they get us what we want. Thank you God for being such a perv.

No comments:

Post a Comment